Thursday, August 10, 2006

Angel Dry Diapers Review

My sister Caroline wrote this review for New Little Blessing's August Ezine:



Stephanie from Angel Dry Diapers sent me one of her diapers to try. These diapers are of great quality and workmanship!She has a really cute website. I would encourage you to stop and visit Stephanie’s prayer forum located on the website. Stephanie sent me a hemp diaper. Wow, was I impressed! What sold me were the snapson this diaper! It has a full row of sturdy high quality snaps. I can adjust the snaps for a perfect fit. The diaper will grow right along with my baby! It is also nice and thick. Read this description of the hemp diaper:“It is constructed out of 2 full body layers of hemp fleece or sherpa with an additional layer sewn into the wet zone. A 2 layer, bi-fold, soaker allows for better cleaning and faster drying. An absorbent 7 layers ofhemp fleece in the wetzone. Gentle elastic in the back and on the legs contain even the worst messes within the diaper. Snaps are closer together for super adjustability.” The hemp diapers retail for $14.99 a piece. These are all from a Work at Home Mom!

Angel Dry Diapers has the following categories in their store for your cloth diapering needs:
All in Ones and Pockets
Fitted Diapers
Wool Covers
Packages
Doublers and Inserts
Things For Mom
Diaper Accessories
Gently Used and ClearanceDiaper Fabrics

I would recommend a visit to Angel Dry Diapers!

No comments: