Saturday, August 26, 2006

Once a Month Cooking

I have never been a big fan of once a month "grab it from the freezer" cooking. My Mom tried it once when I was a teenager and the result left our entire family less than enthusiastic. My Mom, sister, and I have decided to try again after reading an ebook, Grande Cooking. (Visit our ebooks webpage for more info.) We are going to spend a day preparing all the food together and see what the taste testing results are after being pulled out of the freezer. If you don't have family to try preparing all of it with maybe a group of friends, or church ladies, would be interested in giving it a try. Or better yet see if there is a Social Suppers in your area. At Social Suppers you can go in and prepare the food from your meal choices. You buy the food for the meals from them but in return you don't have a messy kitchen to clean up! Sounds great to me!

No comments: