Friday, August 03, 2007

Back Again

Gone since March? I can't believe it1 Wow time flys by. In the last few months life has brought some very busy times. I was able to stop and take a Colorado vacation in June. When I think about Rocky Mountain Park it brings a refreshing moment to my day. It’s absolutely beautiful there! This week was of to a flying start. My Mom spent time in the hospital. I’m very thankful she is home again and resting. I must say the entire staff at the hospital was awesome! She started out in a hospital nearer to home. The Dr. and nurse were very nice but everyone else seemed to have a “I really don’t care about you, please leave me alone” attitude. She was transferred to a different hospital and I was amazed. Everyone had a smile on their face and truly seemed to care about their patients as fellow human beings. When we care about people it shows up in the way we treat them! I was so happy with their care I’m going to send a letter to that hospital highly praising the people who were such a blessing to my Mom.

No comments: