Thursday, November 09, 2006

To Breath Again

Since last Tuesday I have been sick. It started out feeling like a sinus infection then the fever and coughing arrived. Then more and more coughing! I had bronchitis 4 years ago and have I been a little paranoid I was getting it again because of all the coughing. With the bronchitis it took me 3 months to stop coughing! I can’t stand being sick. I know I’m supposed to slow down and rest, but sitting on the couch in the middle of the day makes me feel lazy. I have a thankful list thought up from being sick. I like to stop and make thankful lists on days I'm grumbling. It gets my attitude put back where it should be, along with prayer. Try it and see if it help you!

Thankful List
1. Every time I get sick it reminds me of how blessed I am to be healthy a good portion of the year.
2. I don’t have to buy this many Kleenex’s next month.
3. I may be having trouble breathing, but other people can’t breath well all year.
4. I get to eat Campbell’s Chicken & Noodle soup.
5. When I am well I will be able to sleep lying down in my bed again.
6. This reminds me I need to take my vitamins, daily, not monthly.
7. This too shall pass.
8. I’ll be able to eat dairy products again.

No comments: