Friday, November 10, 2006

The Grocery Shrink ebook Review

Review by Caroline Allen

The Grocery Shrink
I was given a copy of “The Grocery Shrink” ebook to review, and was quite
impressed with what I read! For anyone who is wanting to lower their
monthly grocery bill, this e-book gives wonderful ideas on how to do that.
Here is a quote from the author, Angela Coffman:

“This book gives the story about our family and how we won top ten in a
national radio contest hosted by financial counselor and best selling author
Dave Ramsey. It gives the method I used to feed my family for less than $250
a month. No coupons required! You will receive the complete method including
printable charts and planning sheets, data tables, and my favorite recipes.
All persons buying my book will also receive an exclusive invitation to join
my Grocery Shrink e-mail group to get even more money saving tips and be
able to ask questions. You will receive this book in the mail on CDRom.”

Some of the things you will learn from this e-book include: Making menus,
Planning a pantry, Keeping a price book, how to calculate recipe costs, how
to navigate through the stores, sample menu plans, and my favorite part:
page after page of many yummy recipes! I learned a lot from her advice on
how to shop with cash, and how much money it saves you. It motivated me to
start trying that myself. She also clearly explains how to calculate how
much your recipe cost, with clear simple steps.

I would definitely recommend this e-book to anyone I know, and the price is
great! You get complete method including printable charts and planning
sheets, data tables, and her favorite recipes. All persons buying Angela's book
will also receive an exclusive invitation to join her Grocery Shrink e-mail
group
to get even more money saving tips and be able to ask questions, for
only $9.99! That is a wonderful deal!

No comments: