Wednesday, April 26, 2006

SuperMom Vitamins & Bone Ami


SuperMom vitamins came to our attention as we heard mother after mother raving about the energy help they had received from Supermom. This had to be looked into. We were really impressed with this product! SuperMom has many great vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. We have used a nutrient included, Spirulina, in the past to help balance blood sugar levels. Take SuperMom with Bone Ami for a highly recommended complete pre-natal vitamin. SuperMom vitamins are great for men too!
Renee shares her experience with SuperMom vitamins:

“I have been taking the vitamins for almost two weeks. I have noticed an improvement in my general health and a big improvement in energy. The recommended dosage is 2 tablets a day. The first several days I took 2 in the morning. Since then I have been taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I feel that dividing up the dosage has been more beneficial to me.”

Caroline shares:

“I have been on different multi vitamins over the years, and not have seen much difference in my energy. I took SuperMom vitamins for two days and could already tell a difference! They don’t need time to build up in your system, which is why they work so quickly. I gave them to my husband at lunch time to take, and he could tell a big difference in his energy also. I highly recommend the SuperMom vitamins to anyone, male or female!”



Along with a good multi-vitamin, calcium and magnesium are essential to take. Taking calcium at a young age helps prevent many bone diseases. Osteoporosis runs in the ladies of our family so we need to keep our calcium intake in mind. It also is important to take when you are pregnant or nursing, as it can be hard to get all of the calcium we need. There are many different calcium supplements, but a liquid is the easiest for our bodies to absorb. Bone Ami is highly recommended to take along with the Supermom as a well balanced prenatal.

Caroline and her husband Sean have been taking the SuperMom vitamins and immediately noticed an improvement in their energy levels. Caroline was pretty excited about these suppliments and before I knew it we were carrying these products at New Little Blessing. Being the frugal gal I am, I'll be using the SuperMom vitamins as soon as I finish the vitamins I already had.:-) Besides the energy help reports from so many Moms, I was also impressed with the price. One bottle last for 3 months at the same cost I was spending per month!

No comments: